Port Chambly Properties
The village offers two types of property:
International Property - RES
Holding a RES permit, Port Chambly can offer to both Mauritian and non-Mauritian the possibility of acquiring a villa or an apartment in the Chambly’s ramparts. These houses range from 66m2 to 160 m2 and are all situated around la Place du Campanile.
- Ryads from 69m2 to 160 m2, 1 to 3 bedrooms with 1 to 3 bathrooms, toilet, living room, dining room, kitchen, terrace or patio and private relaxation plunge pool.
- Penthouses duplex of 146 m2 with 2 bedrooms, 2 bath-rooms, toilet, living room, dining room, kitchen, balcony and private relaxation plunge pool.
- Apartments & duplex from 66 m2 to 98 m2, 1 to 2 bedrooms, 1 to 2 bathrooms, toilet, living room, dining room, kitchen.
- Palazzinas - Villas of 252 m2, 3 bedrooms with 3 bathrooms, toilet, living room, dining room, kitchen, 2 terraces, pool, laundry room, family room.
- Loggias - Villas of 158 m2, 3 bedrooms with 2 bathrooms, toilet, living room, dining room, kitchen, terrace, patio.
- Venitiennes - Duplex of 88 m2, 2 bedrooms with 2 bathrooms, toilet, living room, dining room, kitchen, terrace.
- Loft - Duplex of 53 m2, 1 bedrooms with en suite bathroom & toilet, living room, kitchen.
- Site Plan
- Sketch of the square
- RES Villas
- Palazzina (3-Bedroom Star Villas)
- Loggia (3-Bedroom Villas)
- Venitienne (2-Bedroom Villas)
The information set out on this page is not legally binding.
Place du Campanile
• Italian restaurant and bar
• Hotel restaurant (booking required)
• Clothing and accessories shops
• Wellness centre (massage).
• Car rental
• Private boat rental
• Postal services
• Secretarial facilities.
|Activities on site
• Non motorised water sports: kayak, pedal boat
• Boat shuttle to Le Goulet beach (5 min away fromthe village)
• Picnic basket for beach
|Activities off site
• Scuba diving
• Deep sea fishing
• Boat trips: shuttle to Port Louis, sailing excursions,motor boat cruises to the Northern islets
• Land excursions: visits to Port Louis, Pamplemousses Garden, the Sugar Museum...